"Dominion and awe belong to God." Job 25:2
On my birthday in October, I was waiting on the Lord and the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and said, "We are entering days of awe." God's awe will render us incapable of operating in anything other than His Holy Spirit. His glory and awe will sweep us off our feet, and at times, we may not be able to speak. His awe will usher in His dominion--His Kingdom reign and rule in our lives and that of the nations of the earth.
I would like to share with you some of the nuggets of revelation I have received from the Holy Spirit regarding the nations throughout the earth (with the dates they were received). We all see in part, and I offer these thoughts to you in a spirit of humility and peace, and what I share with you, I share for the purposes of prayer and action as the Holy Spirit leads. Following on from these prophetic words is a teaching based on Psalm 2, which you may find as a helpful foundation for prophesying into the nations of the earth.
Vision for Lagos, Nigeria--received on 11-19-07
I see an angel with a sword poised over Lagos, and I hear the Spirit of the Lord say, "It is a delivering sword. It is both a sword of mercy and a sword of judgment." The Lord says,"I am going to expose that which is masquerading under a false and counterfeit anointing and Lagos will experience a 'dirge' until it acknowledges the pure prophetic Voice of the Holy Spirit."
"The Normal, The Deep, and The Crazy"
SALE - $9.59
One would be hard pushed to find a person who would not derive some significant enjoyment and benefit from reading (more)
(Outside the USA)
I see the angel standing poised in business meetings where high-powered men and women are convening, although he has not yet executed the sword of the Lord. There is time for the business community of Lagos to turn and experience God's abundant blessing.
Finally, I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying, "Lagos is both a watching and a watchman city for Nigeria. Nigeria is a gatekeeper's nation for Africa, and Africa is a gateway continent for the world." Amen. (To read a word posted on the ElijahList about Africa, which I wrote with my friend Obii Pax-Harry, click here. For further study read Acts 2 and Habakkuk).
Texas, USA--received on 11-11-07
I see Texas ablaze and a stunning star, like the star from the east rising over the land. I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying to: "Watch for cosmic signs and wonders in Texas." He said there will be a cosmological phenomenon that scientists cannot explain, and the media will carry as front-line news.
People will begin to ask about "the Light." They will remember the Child in the manger; the Lord is calling His Church to tell them about the Child in the manger and the Man of the Cross. For a period of four months--from Christmas to Easter--there will be a window of opportunity for salvations, signs, healings and wonders in Texas, and this season of extraordinary favor and grace will manifest and be confirmed in unusual cosmic occurrences.
"As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For He says, 'In the time of My favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.' I tell you now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6:1-2
Moscow, Russia, Austria, and Eastern Europe--received in 11-07
I see fire falling on the feet of Russian dancers (particularly in Moscow), and I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying that all across Eastern Europe, we will see a fire of "anointed holy dance." I can see gypsy people and many other ethnic groupings within Eastern Europe, dancing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and all manner of cultural dances being set ablaze with God's glory fire. This dancing fire is not just an enjoyable activity--it is full of the glory of God and will tear down strongholds of the enemy and birth salvations and deliverance throughout the nations of Eastern Europe.
The Lord says that those people groups in Russia and Eastern Europe that have been held down by a heavy spirit of despair, will experience a breaking of the yoke of heaviness and an outpouring of joy from Heaven as they dance in the glory stream that He is preparing to send upon these nations. Even those oppressed for ten decades will experience a jubilee, a breaking free, and a soaring up into the revelatory realms of divinely inspired wisdom and understanding.
The Lord says that His delivering power is coming to Austria and Poland. Into the brokenness and desolation of Auschwitz, the land will experience a song and a dance from Heaven that will heal the land and the people. The power of destruction of the enemy is going to be broken as the feet of Jewish people dance in the land of Austria once more--for the Lord says that He will give beauty for ashes; beauty for ashes. The day of vengeance of our God shall come with mighty delivering power and shall be released under the feet of the righteous of Israel--dancing upon the head of injustice, breaking the shackles of mourning and grieving.
"He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives, and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." Isaiah 61:1-3
Uganda, Africa--received on 8-4-07
I see a star in the east (revelation of the light of Christ in salvation), a wave of glory rising from the south, and a fire in the north/northwest region. Children are running out of the fire--to safety (they are naked), for God is rising as the King of Justice for the oppressed children of the earth. The fire is a two-fold fire from Heaven--speaking of judgment (particularly against crimes of humanity towards children), but it also speaks of the fire of God falling in holiness and revival. Although there are rebel factions operating in Uganda in the north/northwest regions, there are also a number of precious believing churches who are experiencing God's glory presence. Uganda is a holy heartbeat away from revival.
Kenya, Africa--received on 7-10-07
In July of this year, I had a vision of Kenya, in which I saw a man working hard on the land with a spade, a gardening fork and a hoe. I saw the Lord release the color red into the harvest fields where this man was laboring. Red speaks of the redemptive Blood covering and the protection of Christ. The Lord's touch on the harvest field had a supernatural effect, and when the farmer looked up at the harvest, he saw massive marrows (squash) and watermelons. Simultaneous to this, I noticed there was blight on the maize and the corn crops. I believe God is going to bless the harvest of marrows and watermelons in Kenya, yet also the corn crops may suffer in this coming year. I was also shown that there will be many signs and wonders coming in agriculture in Kenya--both in harvest/produce and in technological advancement.
Ghana, Africa--received on 12-3-07
There is a "Joseph storehouse" anointing upon Ghana and God is preparing Ghana to be a "Joseph-type" to other African nations during times of great need. There are key people already in place, and God is going to use them for distribution and networking and the Lord says, "These men of God are like Joseph and they are beyond reproach with pure hearts that are not corrupted." I see a connection between Ghana and Kenya in the area of technological advancement, particularly in agriculture and industrial machinery. The Ghanaians have been given a logistical Kingdom anointing. Watch as God profiles Ghana and Ghanaians in the coming year.
"But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance." Genesis 45:7
Psalm 2--Foundation for Prophecy to the Nations
Before we can begin to prophesy into the nations, it is imperative that we see the nations in the context of the Kingship of Christ. Psalm 2 is a wonderful tool in which to ground our teaching.
$15.99 Music CD
Deeper Still features a continuous soaking session recorded live at the Vineyard Christian Fellowship church in Albany, Oregon (more)
(Outside the USA)
"Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against His Anointed One. 'Let us break their chains,' they say, 'and throw off their fetters.'" Psalm 2:1-3
These introductory verses begin to reveal the context of the nations in respect to Jesus Christ as King over the entire Universe. In other words, compared to King Jesus, the rulers and kings of the earth are as nothing! Jesus is the only One with true authority to break the chains of oppression and bondage in the nations (see Isaiah 9:1-8).
When prophesying into nations, we must therefore acknowledge the:
• Context of the nations to Christ--they are under His rulership.
• Consistency of God in His Kingship.
• Character of God in His Kingship--God's Governmental authority, compassion, mercy and grace.
In this introductory part of Scripture, we see Christ revealed as:
• Messiah. ("Anointed One" is a Scriptural link to John 1:41, "We have found the Messiah, that is the Christ.")
These few verses call us to:
• Vertical focus in worship and adoration to the King of kings, Who is seated on the Throne of Grace.
• Fear of the Lord and reverential awe.
Once we have the vertical focus of our hearts in right alignment, we are then postured appropriately for horizontal dispersal on the earth of what we receive in revelatory form from our Heavenly Father. In other words, we are ready to prophesy.
Set Your Heart in Alignment with Heaven--Proclaim the Decree of the Lord
Before one can prophesy, one must "desire to prophesy!" (see 1 Corinthians 14:1). To proclaim, pray and prophesy God's decrees, it is necessary to first:
• Align ourselves with Heaven here on earth--by worshipful posture, giving God His rightful place, and by exercising faith to hear and speak God's heart for the nations.
• Surrender and display a willingness to obey and speak for God when He tells us, in the manner He instructs us to share.
A "decree" may be described as an official order issued by a ruler or authority that has the force of law; a judgment or decision of certain law courts.
The Key of Sonship and Revelatory Intimacy
"He said to me, 'You are My son; today I have become your Father. Ask of Me and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. You will rule them with an iron scepter, you will dash them to pieces like pottery." Psalm 2:7-9
• Sonship and our understanding of this Kingdom relational reality are crucial if we are to prophecy into the nations (see Romans 8; John 15). In the context of Psalm 2, these verses speak of Jesus as the One to Whom the nations are given to Him as an inheritance by the Father.
• Jesus is our High Priest and Mediator of the New Covenant of Grace. As a holy priesthood, we are called to carry the nations before God's Throne and to intercede and prophesy from a place of mercy and holiness.
Jesus has Authority Over All Nations--It's His Inheritance
• When we view the nations in the context of Jesus' Kingship, we won't have a problem prophesying! Once we understand we are sons, then we will also accept that we have a "royal inheritance!" We are ambassadors on the earth ushering in our Heavenly Father's Kingdom through acts of loving kindness, prayers, praise, worship and prophecy.
• The nations belong to Jesus, Who is supreme over all--the Father gave them to His Son.
• We must begin to see the nations through the eyes of our FATHER and accept His authority over all things created. When we begin to receive a revelation of the authority of Jesus Christ, we rise up in faith, desiring to see our King take His rightful position and His Throne of Grace be established in all the earth.
• We must be ones who are under authority before God can release His authority through us. That means we need good relational accountability in our lives, church family and ministry.
Through Sonship, We are Heirs and Co-heirs with Christ
• When we see the context of our sonship in relation to inheritance, we won't have a problem prophesying! The nations belong to Jesus. As we release God's prophetic decrees, we cause the spiritual atmosphere to change, causing the earth to align itself with the will of Heaven.
"Essence of Jerusalem - Eau De Perfume Spray for Women"
$26.00 Spray .30 ml.
Ever since Biblical times, perfume has enriched our lives. Perfume-making is an ancient art and you may be surprised to learn (more)
(Outside the USA)
"Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned you rulers of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for His wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him." Psalm 2:10-12
The final three verses in Psalm 2:10-12 reveal:
• Focus--we prophesy from a place of relationship with the Son; we prophesy as servants of God; we prophesy from worship and fear of the Lord; we prophesy as priests under a kingly anointing. Revelation 1:5-6 declares, "and from Jesus Christ, Who is the faithful Witness, the Firstborn from the dead, and the Ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him Who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His Blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve His God and Father--to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen!"
• Flow--first the vertical alignment with Heaven, then follows the horizontal release on the earth.
• Fruit--as a result of posturing ourselves in worship and adoration, the fruit of revelation is released through prayers, decrees, proclamations and acts in accordance with the will of God.
These final three verses also admonish us to:
• Exercise wisdom as we prophesy into the nations.
• Posture ourselves as servants of God.
• Exercise fear of the Lord.
• Rejoice in God's presence.
• Enjoy intimacy with the King of kings.
• Take refuge in His holy presence.
Get ready to prophesy!
God bless you as you touch His heart and carry it to the world!
In His grace,
Gatekeepers Global Ministries
$19.99 Audio CD
"ElijahSeasons 12-Month Calendar"
"The Love Factor"
$12.99 Teaching Set
"For Such a Time As This"
Only 350 at this price
14" x 23.5" Print
"Can't You Talk Louder, God?"
"The Original Christmas Gift"
Sale! - $24.86
|1-866-354-5245 (USA) -OR- 1-541-926-3250 (Outside the USA)