Who doesn't want to be promoted? It normally means better work for better pay and more satisfaction with the work.
Such is the case with God's promotion at this time.
Get READY because (if I can put it this way) God is in a good mood, and HE loves to promote His FAITHFUL ones. (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
The "In Between"
Over the last couple of months many in the Body of Christ have been in a place of transition. There has been a feeling of uncertainty and being "in between places." This "in between" many of you have been feeling is transition. Right now, many of us are in the hallway of transition.
What does transition mean? Transition is the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another. Often we get excited about transition, but we fail to remember transition is a process. That process looks different for everyone. Each process has a time frame ordained by God. I want to encourage you to be anxious for nothing (Philippians 4:6). Trust the process that the Lord is bringing you through. He knows what He is doing.
God places the transition between the last season and the promise, because He uses the hallway in between to deliver us from the old and transform us for the new. Remember, we're going from glory to glory. (Photo via Pxhere)
There is mass transition taking place at every level of society. The Lord has used Covid to initiate this major place of transition upon the earth. Even though things may still seem dark and uncertain, those who put their trust in the Lord will overcome and not be disappointed.
The Smoothie Stand
I want to share a dream I had on 6/14/21 that I believe will encourage many in the place of transition. In the dream I was walking through the airport on the way to catch my next flight. As I stopped to order a smoothie to have before my flight, I noticed a known prophet was working the smoothie stand. It was really busy, and one of the workers apologized that it was taking so long to get my smoothie. The prophet behind the counter asked me to come help because the demand was so high, so I jumped in and began to help where I could.
As I worked, I had to ask the other employees how to make smoothies and where to get the ingredients. At one point, we ran out of cherries to put on top of the smoothies, and one of the employees told me I could find them in a large cooler. I went to the cooler and opened the door to get the cherries, but it was dark and I could barely see them. I then asked one of the employees if I could use the flashlight on their phone, and as I shone the light into the cooler, I was able to see the cherries all the way in the back on the top shelf. I grabbed the cherries and was able to crown each smoothie with a cherry.
Points to Help You in Your Season of Transition
Let's look at a few points from my dream that will help as you're going through this season.
1. The Cost. The smoothie stand represented a place where the Word of the Lord and the nutrients (fruit of the Spirit) that are necessary for the time of transition were being distributed. As you transition, make sure, even more so, that you're feasting upon the Word of God and the word of the Lord. The Word will sustain you, but it will also cost you something. To carry the Word of the Lord and the anointing, there will always be a cost.
2. There is a great demand for the Word. Many are spiritually hungry and the harvest is ripe. In Matthew 9:37-38 Jesus said, "...'The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask Him to send more workers into His field." We're in a time where all hands on deck are needed. It may be inconvenient and you may not always know what to do, but the Lord will send people to help you. We must stay humble because we need one another.
3. Jesus is the light. Even in the midst of your darkness, Jesus is the light that will light up your darkness and guide you. David says this so powerfully in Psalm 18:28 (TPT): "God, all at once You turned on a floodlight for me! You are the revelation-light in my darkness, and in Your brightness I can see the path ahead." (Photo via Libreshot)
In the dream, the phone represented prophetic communication and the Word. Remember, the Word of God is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path (Psalm 119:105). There's always light at the end of the tunnel, because Jesus always makes a way. Don't panic because it's dark in the hallway. The Word of the Lord will guide you where you need to go.
4. There's a reward for your pursuit. Hebrews 11:6 (TPT) says, "And without faith living within us it would be impossible to please God. For we come to God in faith knowing that He is real and that He rewards the faith of those who passionately seek Him." Don't give up now. Keep going. You're almost there...Jesus is worth it. We may not always understand everything in the middle, but He always makes it worth it. Keep your eyes on Jesus. Eyes of faith see and keep the promise before them. He is the author and finisher of your faith. There is always a reward for learning to go through and overcome. Jesus is your reward.
5. Jesus is the cherry on top. He makes things sweeter and worth it. He turns the bitter to sweet (Exodus 15:25).
Promotion Is Coming in July
July is a pivotal month for many. For those that have endured well and passed the tests of the season, promotion is coming to you. What has seemed delayed or slow will shift and accelerate. It's important to stay focused, because at times it will seem like the best of times or the worst of times. There will be such polarizing events in the days to come. Don't be shaken. Stay rooted and grounded in Christ. The promises of God are yes and amen.
Whatever you do, don't miss another ELIJAH LIST email! Subscribe at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Madeline James Ministry
Madeline James is an emerging prophetic writer and voice who desires to release the heart of the Father, and be a tuning fork for the Body of Christ. She operates in the seer and revelatory realm. Her heart is to release revelation and wisdom that will help propel and push the Body of Christ forward. Madeline is the author of Rooted In Love, Declaring Your Morning, co-author of Emerge, and the blogger of the prophetic blog Nabi's Pen. She resides in Lexington, KY with her husband Richie and their two daughters.
Find us on:
* Facebook click here
* XAPiT click here
PLEASE FORWARD to all your friends! Permission granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.
Elijah List Publications
525 2nd Ave SW Suite 629
Albany, OR 97321