Prophetic word released on July 2, 2021:
I feel that July is a significant month of decision and breakthrough. The Lord has been rolling out the blueprint of His heart for those who are hungry and willing to take it; those who are willing to be movers and shakers to see significant change in areas of conflict, and who will forcefully put up blockades against the enemy.
What God Is Doing in the Month of July
I spent some time on my face before the Lord and He impressed a few things on my heart for the month of July. Here is what He told me:
• We will have to choose to either move out in greater faith in the decisions and direction we must take, or stay in fear.
• We will have to stand up and press back against the onslaught or stay defeated by it.
• We will either expend our oil on meaningless battles and chatter, or use it to take down giants around us.
• We will either be a voice for the Kingdom or bury our heads in the sand and see no change.
• There is an effortless expansion that will come with the steps of risk.
• God is doing a major reshuffling of roles, and July will mark the beginning of a new wave of mobilization for the Church.
• God is inviting us into a greater definition of what we are called to do and be a voice for, and then clearing away the rest.
• There is a restoration coming to fallen soldiers and their reactivation.
• In July onwards, God is inviting the prophetic movement into a new realm or space not currently occupied.
• Heavyweights will emerge to spearhead areas that have been void of the voice of the Lord.
• Grassroots movements will spring up with a simple "yes" as people embark on faith journeys for Jesus.
Reset in the Secret Place
As I continued to sit in His presence, I heard a song play in my spirit. It was the song, "Revive Us" by Robin Mark, which is a powerful song of revival. The lyrics kept washing over me like it was a reset of focus and vision:
I hear the voice of one calling, prepare ye the way of the Lord
And make His paths straight in the wilderness...
I asked the Lord, "What are You saying?" and He said, "I am resetting the hearts and purposes of those who have been UNDER the noise of the world and been DISARMED and DISABLED. I am stripping away the distraction and confusion and leading them back to the purity of their callings and their purpose!"
There is a reset taking place right now where God is exposing the diversions to the call, removing all strings, wires, ropes, and chains to the counterfeit call to fight noise with noise. He is restoring and healing hearts that have been cluttered and sidetracked from the real mission.
Then I saw them in the secret place on their faces, and fresh oil was flowing where the well had become dry. As the oil flowed, a new unction began to surge through the weary, and those who were disarmed and disabled rose up with a fresh fire and focus.
We've Been Backed into a Corner
Then the Lord took me into a time of intercession over the Body of Christ, and in a vision I saw what had been taking place in the spirit, especially over the last few months.
• I saw people being pushed into a place of confinement by the enemy, where it felt like in every situation and circumstance there was no way out.
• I saw the impossibilities on every side and the "end of the road" signs around those who had been pursuing the faith journey.
• I saw the extreme mental battle in the month of June, where the breaking point had reached a whole new level of intensity and the taunts of warfare were deafening.
• I saw that many have said, "I'm tired and I just need to enter into rest!" This decision is in front of people: "Do we choose faith or retreat?"
• I saw the torment of shame, condemnation and failure looming over people, like they had messed up along the way and were not going to see what God promised fulfilled. (Photo via PickPik)
• I saw voices begin to shut down and go into internal dissolution of God-given assignments because the pressing and bullying had become so severe.
Heaven Is Shouting, "Enough Is Enough!" Now the Push-Back Begins
Then I saw it...the enemy had overplayed his hand with this forceful and obvious move, because in this state of extreme pressing, something had switched. The people of God began to rise up in their state of extreme onslaught. They found a fire and fight within themselves that they didn't even know they had—like a hidden reserve of courage—and with a jail-breaking anointing, they stood up and said "NO!" in the face of the intimidating spirit. Then the tide shifted.
I feel like the cloud of witnesses are standing in Heaven interceding over the Church right now saying, "Enough is enough! Rise up, Church!"
Right now, many of you reading this are feeling this crushing and pressing, but it is awakening a fire within you that will make the enemy wish he had never meddled with you. The PRESS-BACK is already beginning. Eyes are opening. Veils are being removed and the sleepy Church is stirring!
The spirit of bondage and control was sent as an assignment to confront the freedom of the Spirit breaking out over your life, but I keep hearing 2 Corinthians 3:17: "...Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." This is a season where the promise before you is "Go, run, pursue! Stretch your tent pegs, expand and move!"
We are in a time where every freedom is being contested by the enemy, and he is trying to establish and normalize control and limitations; but you will not come under that Jezebel agenda in Jesus' name! You weren't created to live under ceilings but to break them!
You weren't created to accept and tolerate demonic agendas that strip you of your authority but to shatter them! You will soon see that you aren't stuck or limited like you thought, but God is making a way for you in every area you thought was beyond aid.
In the months to come, those individuals who were the most pressed, crushed, bullied and oppressed by the enemy will be the ones that release the most powerful roar, silencing the enemy and shutting down his plans. We will see those who have been pushed beyond limits leap over the barricades of darkness and rally the Church to fight, not hide, and to stand up, not "sleep this one off."
If you feel stuck, exhausted and pressed beyond your limits, today I decree the FREEDOM of the Lord over you in Jesus' name! I command every stop to be removed and every source of frustration blocking your movement to be exposed and disarmed in the name of Jesus!
Being backed into a corner is only causing you to want to run into the enemy's camp and wreak havoc...so do it! Praise, prophesy, stand up, rise up and move in faith, regardless of what you see!
The Eagle with the Lion's Roar
On the following day, I was in worship again when I went into a powerful vision. I believe this vision spoke directionally to the Body of Christ, globally, on this same topic, but also reveals what God is saying to the Church of America right now, which I'll address separately.
In the spirit I saw an eagle with eyes of fire that was soaring over the earth, circumnavigating it over and over. Then I heard the strangest thing...it was roaring like a lion! The Scripture that came to my mind is one of my favorites, Amos 3:8:
"The lion has roared—who will not fear? The Sovereign LORD has spoken—who can but prophesy?"
"Saul and Jonathan, beloved and lovely! In life and in death they were not divided; they were swifter than eagles; they were stronger than lions." (2 Samuel 1:23)
What does this mean for the nations?
• I believe the eagle represents the prophetic company in the earth, and also the eyes of the Spirit who is looking to and fro for those who would rise up in this hour and be a voice.
• The eagle was fiercely poised like it was on assignment to watch over the earth; this speaks to me of the call right now for the remnant to arise, stand watch and continue to speak over their nations and cities, and not go along with the enemy's plans for them.
• The talons on the eagle were outstretched like it was waiting to pounce and pursue its next meal, and right now God is readying this prophetic "coming" to charge and pursue—not retreat.
• The eagle's eyes were fire, and God is making sure that the Church is on fire for Him in this hour, and not retaliating or living a reactionary life.
• The eagles are the ones that God is awakening right now to be the fire starters and mobilizers of His prophetic blueprint in regions and cities around the earth.
• These eagles will release the word of the Lord that sets the record straight over their nation and calls the Church into focus, strategic purpose and clarity for this hour.
• The lion's roar coming from the eagle was the calling forth of the prophetic intent of God in the earth and speaking it into being. (Photo via Pxhere)
• The lion's roar is the Church rising up with the wild and untamed sound of the Lion of Judah, which will confront the fear of man that has been diluting the power of the Gospel and back-pedaling from the battle.
• The roar is the sound of reformation going forth and the mobilization of sons and daughters.
America, You Are Coming Back to Your Roots! The Eagle Will Soar Once Again!
Then I saw the eagle stop over the United States and cover the nation with her wingspan. I saw that the eagle had its claws open like it was ready to pounce on its prey. As the roar went forth, I saw the land below begin to tremble; the United States was stripped back to its roots and I heard, "In God we trust!" Then saw the word "freedom" hung like a banner from the west coast to the east coast. These Scriptures came to mind:
"Our pursuers were swifter than the eagles in the heavens; they chased us on the mountains; they lay in wait for us in the wilderness." (Lamentations 4:19)
"For thus says the Lord: 'Behold, one shall fly swiftly like an eagle and spread his wings against Moab.'" (Jeremiah 48:40)
"Their horses are swifter than leopards, more fierce than the evening wolves; their horsemen press proudly on. Their horsemen come from afar; they fly like an eagle swift to devour." (Habakkuk 1:8)
What does this mean for the United States?
• The eagle, in the context of the USA, represents a couple of things. The eagle is the national symbol of freedom. On the Great Seal of the United States, there is an eagle with arrows in one hand and a olive branch in the other, representing both war and peace. To me, this speaks of the foundations of the nation being built upon the freedom of the Lord, which was God's heart, even though there were some crucial decisions made that violated that freedom. This was always His heart and intent for this nation. The arrows and olive branch speak to me of justice/reformation and peace/unity, and right now both are needing to be employed to see freedom upheld in a time when it is being warred against.
• The eagle also represents the prophetic company rising up in the USA after being in hiding or being too afraid to speak up. God is mobilizing His eagles right now in the land to REFORM and ALIGN the land back to the Father's heart.
• The wings covering the nation is the Lord saying, "I have not forsaken this land, but I am right now covering it under My wings!" (Psalm 91:1).
• The talons outstretched like the eagle was ready to pounce spoke to me so clearly that God is ready to move and act in a powerful way in this nation, and that He is mobilizing His eagles into "offense-mode." He is teaching us, in the face of opposition, to not be passive but to get ready to counteract the enemy's plans and agendas woven throughout the nation, in all various places of culture.
• The nation, stripped back to its bones, was the Lord roaring over injustice and exacting His divine reset of the nation to detox it and deliver it from the hands of the enemy. I believe we haven't seen this play out yet. I don't think many people even have a grid for God's great comeback that's already rumbling in this nation; but it's about to happen and it will be a sign and a wonder.
• God is calling us to war for our lands and for our freedoms right now. He wants us to be active and involved in the destiny of our nations and communities; not taken out by the magnitude of the battle at our doorstep.
• God is bringing the USA back to the feet of Jesus, and in the days to come we will see a bullied and battered Bride become so, so glorious.
• God is raising up more front-lines discipleship and mobilization movements that will send people into all areas of society as His war hammers and healers.
The Sound of Freedom Was Released This 4th of July
I feel that the timing of this word (originally released on July 2) is significant, because there is a key in this vision related to the 4th of July national holiday; the remembrance of the major shift from tyranny that this nation experienced in 1776, and the birthing of the nation we now know as the United States.
I believe that we are, right now, in a spiritual revolutionary war for independence and the returning of this nation to its roots. We are facing a different kind of control and tyranny than we faced 245 years ago, but tyranny still the same. God is calling the Church in this hour to rise up and be the sound of freedom across the land in this pivotal time of history.
If you notice, the reference for this Scripture below (7:4), has the same numbers as the date for Independence Day in the United States (7/4), and I found it interesting how it relates to my vision.
"The first was like a lion and had eagles' wings. Then as I looked its wings were plucked off, and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given to it." (Daniel 7:4)
God is calling forth His eagles, right now, who will see differently, hear differently and act boldly. He is calling His eagle remnant to rise up and cover their nation in this time to see her return to what He called her to be.
I heard the Lord say that this 4th of July would be a marker of the beginning of a new uprising of the Church to be the voice of the Lord without the fear of man. A holy revolution is being birthed to re-establish FREEDOM across the land.
So, Church, don't be bullied and backed into a corner anymore. Arise, shine, for your light has come!
Whatever you do, don't miss another ELIJAH LIST email! Subscribe at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Nate Johnston¬†is a prophetic voice and worshiper who has a heart to see sons and daughters unleashed into passionate friendship with God and an effective supernatural lifestyle. Through his ministry school "Everyday Revivalists," he leads people from the basics of the Gospel through to being sent and released into their mission field, as well as championing and raising up emerging prophetic voices around the world. His burning cry and desire is to see the Body of Christ become a beacon for the lost by raising up a generation that walks in the love and power of God, representing Him well. Nate and his wife Christy have three daughters, Charlotte, Sophie, and Ava and live in Redding California.
To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Find us on:
* Facebook click here
* XAPiT click here