To say she is insightful or prophetic is an understatement. And while I have never met her in person, I "know" her by the Spirit because she walks with God.
This word will also show you SOME ways in which Marsha hears from God.
Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
In a recent vision, I saw someone standing in a high place looking across the valley below to see what was coming. We all would love to know what is in the future, but all we can see is what we observe—either naturally or in the spirit. We can usually only catch a glimpse of what is ahead as if we were gathering clues that might bring us to the truth of a situation.
"Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the Kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, 'The Kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, "See here!" or "See there!" For indeed, the Kingdom of God is within you.'
"Then He said to the disciples, 'The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. And they will say to you, "Look here!" or "Look there!" Do not go after them or follow them. For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under Heaven shines to the other part under Heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day.'" (Luke 17:20-24) (Photo via Pixnio)
So, our observation or examination should be what we know by the Spirit of the Lord and not by what we see outwardly, which reflects what is instead of where we are headed.
I want to share some of what I have seen and know by the Spirit:
Highlights - Visions for This Season:
• People in single file walking on a narrow rock ledge, which speaks of the treacherous times we are in.
• Someone riding a unicycle. It is hard to maintain balance.
• Storm clouds moving quickly through the sky. This storm will not last forever. This too shall pass.
• Various bridges. A wooden bridge over a deep chasm—a covered bridge, a train bridge, etc. We are in transition.
• A man drinking water from a spring that reminded me of Gideon (Judges 7:7); being vigilant while being refreshed by the Holy Spirit.
• A waterwheel. We have access to the power of the Spirit of the Lord to do all that is necessary.
• Wings of angels. I was aware that God's angels are here to help us.
• Meerkats with their eyes wide open and watching. We must stay alert to be safe.
• Various kinds of ladders. It is a time of elevation to achieve spiritual heights.
• A light at the end of a very long tunnel.
• A hand rubbing salve on a wound to heal it. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)
Spiritual Growth and Development!
These are times that present us with great opportunities for spiritual growth and development. When we are content with where we are, we tend to stay there, but God is calling us higher. And the circumstances that we have endured have required faith and strength to overcome.
It has been a roller coaster ride full of ups and downs. We have had extraordinary occasions to choose between strength and weakness, good and evil, love and hate, faith and unbelief, growth and stagnation. But, honestly, we only have one real choice of either Spirit or flesh.
"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15)
Whatever you do, don't miss another ELIJAH LIST email! Subscribe at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Bill and Marsha Burns
Bill and Marsha Burns are pastors of Faith Tabernacle in Kremmling, Colorado. Bill has a powerful prophetic gifting. His heart is to equip the Body of Christ for the work of the ministry. Marsha is a teacher and prophet with pastoral anointing. She has been commissioned by the Lord to prophesy to the nations through "Small Straws In a Soft Wind" sent out via the Internet.
Find us on:
* Facebook click here
* XAPiT click here
PLEASE FORWARD to all your friends! Permission granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.
Elijah List Publications
525 2nd Ave SW Suite 629
Albany, OR 97321