My friend, James Goll, gives very insightful revelation in his "20 Prophetic Points for 2020."
You're going to want to read this several times and share it with everyone you know.
I'm believing for great vision and fulfillment this year along with James! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
As we enter the year of 2020, clear 20/20 vision is vitally important both in the natural and in the spiritual.
This requires insight from the Spirit of God and the Word of God revealing the heart of God. It is neither "near sighted" nor "far sighted"; nor is it "night blindness."
Clarity of sight comes from equal deposits of the Word of God and the Spirit of God, combined with hands-on experience.
3 Verses for 2020
2 Chronicles 20:20, "They rose early in the morning and went out to the wilderness of Tekoa; and when they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, 'Listen to me, O Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, put your trust in the Lord your God and you will be established. Put your trust in His prophets and succeed.'"
John 20:20b, "The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord."
Acts 20:20, "...I did not shrink from declaring to you anything that was profitable, and teaching you publicly and from house to house."
20 Prophetic Points for 2020
With clarity of insight from the Word and Spirit, here are 20 prophetic points to pray over and activate in your life this year:
1) We will see the fulfillment of a previous generation's prophetic words.
2) We will see a true, prophetic Caleb company arise who gives the Good News report when the world espouses an evil, negative narrative.
3) We will see crisis intercession arise like in the days of Esther.
4) We will see the restoration of faith as both a gift and a fruit, and as each Believer's portion.
5) We will see an increase of healing and miracles through Presence-saturated worship.
6) We will see old disappointments replaced by fresh vision of a new era.
7) We will see integrity restored as a jewel in the Bridal garment.
8) We will see the convergence of character, compassion and power resulting in the fruit of our works matching our faith.
9) We will see safe places emerge where unchurched Christians will feel at home.
10) We will see an adoption movement embraced as a key component in the pro-life movement.
11) We will see a divide in the historic church on the issues of moral purity.
12) We will see governmental leaders calling for sacred assemblies to call on the name of the Lord to heal our land.
13) We will see a detoxing of escapism and fear in our end time theology.
14) We will see an explosion of creative entrepreneurship releasing new, disruptive technology and inventions resulting in new jobs and diverse income streams.
15) We will see the first fruits of the Great Harvest as international influencers turn to Christ.
16) We will see a shift from the "Come here" mentality to the "Go therefore" mandate.
17) We will see that prophetic evangelism is for the many and not just the few.
18) We will see the beginning of the Third Great Awakening.
19) We will see the beginning of the Great Harvest.
20) We will see the beginning of the greatest show on Earth.
Now Become the Word
We each see in part and know in part.
I encourage you to take these 20 prophetic points for 2020 before the Lord and ask Him how you can partner with Him in these areas this year!
Let's change our lens and join the emerging Caleb generation who see their enemies as grasshoppers in their own sight! It's time for us to see clearly!
Amen and amen!
Dr. James W. Goll
God Encounters Ministries
JAMES W. GOLL¬†is the president of God Encounters Ministries and has traveled around the world sharing the love of Jesus, imparting the power of intercession, prophetic ministry and life in the Spirit. He has recorded numerous classes with corresponding study guides and is the author of more than forty books, including The Seer, The Lost Art of Intercession, The Coming Israel Awakening and The Lifestyle of a Prophet. James is the father of four wonderful children with a growing number of grandchildren, and makes his home in Franklin, TN.
James Goll's Itinerary:
January 22- March 11, 2020
Discerning the Times and Seasons
Week One: Jan. 11 - Jane Hamon
Week Two: Jan 29 - Doug Addison
Week Three: Feb. 5- Chuck Pierce
Week Four: Feb. 12 - Jennifer Eivaz
Week Five: Feb. 19 - Matt Sorger
Week Six Feb. 26 - Ana Werner
Week Seven: Mar. 4 - Stacey Campbell
Week Eight: Mar. 11 - Charlie Shamp
January 25, 2020
Kingdom Flame TV
February 1-3, 2020
Northwest Young Prophets Roundtable
Vancouver, BC, Canada
(For more itinerary information click here)