From the desk of Steve Shultz:
There's a lot of "good stuff" in this latest word by Chuck Pierce. We've attached a recent word of the Lord from Chuck, as well as some awesome insight and prayer keys to help you move toward Pentecost.
Yes, we've been posting quite a few words lately that are leading us up to Pentecost. Many are feeling in the spirit that God is about to pour out in new ways like the first Pentecost, and much more. Let's prepare our hearts.
Here are also a couple of great resources from Chuck and his ministry:
A River is Rising! Keep Moving Toward Pentecost!
A River is Rising!
"There is a river within My people that I am bubbling up now. There is a river within My people that will bubble up and pour out now. Many of your rivers have been filled up with debris. Therefore, over the next several weeks, I will be cleansing you. There is a grace to be cleansed. There is a window to be cleansed. There is a moment that I will cleanse you. Because bacterium like E. coli has been down in your intestines, I will begin to produce clear colons. I will begin to cause your stomachs to be able to digest what I have for the future. My cleansing stream will come forth."
Keep Moving Toward Pentecost!
As we approach Pentecost we must continue to shift our minds and thinking processes toward HARVEST. Watch for NEW DOORS to FORM! To "form" means to develop or mold the shape or outline of something or to give meaning, character or nature to something.
Another way of looking at a forming time is when something is becoming what it will be in days ahead. This includes the conditioning of our mind and body in regard to its mental performance ahead. A forming season includes conceiving, training, and disciplining. This phase denotes the arrangement of the part of a thing that gives its distinctive appearance.
A key Scripture reference about Pentecost time is 1 Corinthians 16:8. Paul purposed to stay at Ephesus until Pentecost, because an effectual door was opened to him for his ministry. Many enemies are behind this forming door, but the Lord says:
"Do not focus on your enemies during this season, but watch the door form and be ready to enter into this new opportunity. I will give you grace over your enemies. I am releasing your new assignment and you will go forth into new mission fields."
Do Not Fear Darkness
God will be sending some of His people into dark structures. Do not fear the darkness. He will give you "night vision" to see a path of righteousness through any unrighteous structure. This will be like moving in the Gulf Stream through normal ocean currents. The Gulf Stream is a warm stream that originates in the Gulf of Mexico, goes through the Florida Straits and then moves into the colder waters of the Atlantic Ocean. God is parting waters! Dark spirits that have stopped us from advancing in certain areas to bring forth the harvest commission of the Son will now let go of harvest gates.
1 Corinthians 16:9 which says, "For a great and effective door has been opened to me, and there are many adversaries," and will become a reality in this season. The Word of God will enter places and groups of people that have been closed or resisted freedom. Demon forces will part like the Red Sea and will be held back while God's children go into their new assignments.
Time for Harvest!
Most of us do not understand harvest time. We're in the days of waving the omer. Biblically, you wave your best offering daily and then by Pentecost you enter into a new harvest release. Because of our complex life, we are far removed from the actual production of our food supplies and the origination of the source of our provision. The harvest was a most important season (Genesis 8:22; 45:6). Events were reckoned from harvests (Genesis 30:14; Joshua 3:15; Judges 15:1; Ruth 1:22; 2:23; 1 Samuel 6:13; 2 Samuel 21:9; 23:13).
We must understand that harvest has a process:
1. The seed is broadcast and plowed under in late winter.
2. The prayer for rain–the early and the latter rain (Zechariah 10).
3. The grain was grasped and cut with the sickle (Deuteronomy 16:9 and Mark 4:29).
4. The grain was gathered into sheaves.
5. The grain was taken to the threshing floor.
6. Tools were used for threshing. You have tools for harvest.
7. The grain was winnowed (tossed in the air). Let the wind blow away your chaff.
8. The remaining grain was shaken into a sieve (Amos 9:9). Some of you are in this process.
9. The grain was brought into the storehouse. Find your storehouse.
Now, the harvest must be protected because harvest has major enemies:
1. Drought. Ask the Lord to identify and break all your dryness.
2. Locust invasion. Ask the Lord to remove any devouring in your harvest.
3. Plant diseases (mold, mildew). Ask the Lord to remove any mold in your life.
4. Hot, scorching winds. Ask the Lord to turn any adverse winds.
5. War. The enemy wanted to live off the land. Declare that any enemy that has eaten your harvest will run out of your land.
Firstfruits: A Key to Blessing
This feast was called the "Day of Firstfruits" (Numbers 28:26) because it marked the beginning of the time in which people were to bring offerings of firstfruits. It was a feast of joy and thanksgiving for the completion of the harvest season. Then these offerings were presented as a "wave offering" for the people. The first ripe of fruit, grapes, grain, oil, wine and the first of fleece were required as an offering (Exodus 22:29; Leviticus 2:12-16; Numbers 18:12; Deuteronomy 18:4; 2 Chronicles 31:5; Nehemiah 10:35, 37, 39; Proverbs 3:9; Jeremiah 2:3; Romans 11:16).
At this time, the Lord was credited as the source of rain and fertility (Jeremiah 5:24). In the New Testament the Holy Spirit came upon the disciples at Pentecost (Acts 2:1-4), at the festive time when Jews from different countries were in Jerusalem to celebrate this annual feast. The interval between Pentecost and tabernacles was the time for offering firstfruits.
Ask the Lord for your firstfruit offerings.
The Power of Redemptive Multiplication
Here are some keys to prayer to bring an increase to your thinking processes and to help you learn the power of redemptive multiplication:
• Read Proverbs 10:5. "He who gathers in summer is a wise son; he who sleeps in harvest is a son who causes shame." Break a spirit of slumber. Ask the Lord if you have slumbered when you should have gathered.
• Repent and Don't Look Back! Ask the Lord to forgive you for any sins that you have made. In this passage you see how the people continually questioned the Lord's power and protection. They had no faith that He would deliver them out of their present distress so they began building and worshipping false gods. The Word says when God saw this He was "Provoked to anger." The Scripture says, "The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved!" Know that God is willing to save you out of every situation, but you must make the choice to fully surrender to Him and understand that His timing is perfect. Read Jeremiah 8:20.
• Thank Him for Your Inheritance! Thank Him that He has an inheritance for you. Here you see that David describes the inheritance that he has been given from the Lord as a good inheritance. Thank God for what He has given you to steward over and bless Him in all you do. The inheritance that God has given you is better than anything you could ever ask or dream of. God gives you nothing but the best. It is your decision to accept it and move into all the blessings that He has available for you. Read Psalm 16.
• The Greater Dimension of Faith! Let Faith arise in your heart - "the greater dimension of faith." Whenever I read the stories about healing in the Bible, I always seem to be baffled at the amount of faith displayed by these people. Now, as I view our culture, everyone seems to place all their faith into things they know. Many things, without a doubt, will give them some sort of return. Faith has an object. These people had found an object, Jesus, the Messiah, to place their faith. If we all would just fully let go and come into the understanding that God wants to heal and move into a new level of faith. We just have to have the faith.
In Matthew 8, I love when the centurion came to Jesus and pleaded with Him to heal his servant. Jesus was more than willing to go out of His way to personally visit the man's place and heal the servant. However, the soldier knew all that was needed was for Jesus to SPEAK or SAY that the servant was healed and he would be healed. This man understood authority and command. That is the kind of faith that I desire to see!
Ask the Lord for a new level of faith to arise in you! Read Matthew 7 and 8.
• Be A Laborer in His Kingdom! Ask the Lord for laborers. Let Him show you where you are to labor in His Kingdom. At the end of this chapter Jesus tell His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest." The Gospel says that Jesus was moved with compassion when He saw the people for they were weary and scattered.
God has a harvest that He is bringing that will be too much for us to anticipate. We must pray and ask for the wisdom to have all the proper "laborers" in place so we don't get beat down in the process. Thank God for the harvest that He is bringing! Be ready to be a laborer in this next harvest move! Read Matthew 9.
• Freely You Have Received! "Freely you have received, freely give." Prepare an offering. We have received so much, as a matter of fact all the Father had—His only Son. Do not be afraid to give. In Matthew 10 you see that Jesus charged the disciples to go to the Israelites and preach to them saying, "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!" Jesus said that His disciples could not take gold or silver with them. He told them to preach and stay with those who would receive them.
In verse 14 Jesus says, "And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet." We must become more sensitive to the presence of Holy Spirit in our midst. Ask the Lord to open your eyes to His presence and pray that you would see Him in every situation you are in! Be patient in your job or your city so that you do not leave prematurely. Do not be afraid to witness. Read Matthew 10
Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries