To receive daily, prophetic emails from The Elijah List to your inbox CLICK HERE
ENTERING THE NEW MILLENNIUM
Dec 18, 1999
Produced through THE NEW MILLENNIUM APOSTOLIC COUNCIL OF PROPHETIC ELDERS
Note from Steve Shultz, Publisher, THE ELIJAH LIST
A Few days ago we released a word entitled: " A REPORT OF WORDS THAT CAME TO THE GATHERING OF ELDER PROPHETS - JANUARY 27, 1999 IN COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO"
Having released the above word, we now release, with the help of Jim Goll (who also submitted the first report) the latest report, of November 30, 1999--from the "New Millennium Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders , of which Jim Goll is a member. (A partial list of members and those present or not present are listed prior the word.)
PROPHETIC REPORT SUBMITTED BY JIM GOLL:
Jim W. Goll is the Founder of Ministry to the Nations and is the author of "The Lost Art of Intercession," "Kneeling on the Promises" and the soon to be released "Father Forgive Us!" You may visit Jim and Michal Ann Goll's web site at: www.ministrytothenations.org Or E-Mail Jim Goll at: JimGoll@ministrytothenations.org
A WORD FOR: "ENTERING THE NEW MILLENNIUM" Produced through THE NEW MILLENNIUM APOSTOLIC COUNCIL OF PROPHETIC ELDERS
IMPORTANT NOTE: Jim Goll, a member of the Apostolic Council (above) gave me from memory, the list of the members present or not present at this council meeting on behalf of the Body of Christ. Here is the List:
Present: (from memory)
Peter Wagner - Convener Cindy Jacobs - Liason Mike Jacobs, Dutch Sheets, Mike Bickle, Chuck Pierce, Jim and Michal Ann Goll, Tommy Tenney, Bart Pierce, Beth Alves, Barbara Wentrouble, Hector Torres ETC.
NOT PRESENT (Members who couldn't be there--from memory)
Bill Hammond, John and Paula Sanford, Paul Cain, James Ryle, Kingsley Fletcher, Gwen Shaw etc.
November 30, 1999
1. There will be a great harvest of Jews, which will begin during this decade. This will particularly affect the Russian Jews around the world. There will be what some missiologists term a People Movement among them. There will also be a persecution of the Jews in Russia that will notably escalate during the fall of 2000. This is so serious that it requires an immediate response from the church in prayer. We believe it is the devil's strategy to precipitate another holocaust, and that this prayer will help open a window of escape for those feel called to leave and a protection to those who are called to stay (Jer. 16:15-16).
2. It is important to intercede for Russia for the breaking of famine because if we fail to do it, we can expect an invasion of Alaska by Russia for the bounty of Alaska.
3. A great youth revival is coming in America. Schools will be shaken for the glory of God. Many young people will be drawn to the church as they were during the Jesus Movement . God warned us that we must be ready to receive them or we might miss this move of God. This means that among other things we must prepare our people not to criticize them if their hair is technicolor and they have body piercing or tattoos. God Himself will change their hearts, but we must not let false legalism drive them away. There is also a new Samuel generation of young children who will prophesy and restore the Word of the Lord to their generation.
4. A new signs and wonders movement is coming which is significantly greater than what was seen in the days of the post World War II healing evangelists. Part of the fruit of this movement will be healing centers which will be built around the world devoted to praying for the sick and casting out demons. (Luke 10). One of the distinctions of this movement will be raising the dead. This will break barrenness off the Church and such great fruitfulness will result that whole cities will turn to Christ and be transformed.
This move of God will be so powerful that the church will gather in stadiums to worship, both the church in given regions as well as some local churches which will grow so large that they will fill stadiums for their celebration worship services. This will grow out of what some call saints movement in which large numbers of ordinary believers will be mobilized to win the lost, to cast out demons and to heal the sick.
5. The world wide church will awaken to its responsibility to reach and lift up the poor and oppressed as we read in Isaiah 58:7-12.
6. There will be a great move of the Holy Spirit among women. Many women will be released in the fivefold ministry and they will be used in the great worldwide revival, which is coming.
7. A time of shaking is increasing on the earth (Haggai 2:6-8; Heb. 12:25-31). These shakings will affect the following areas: a. The economic structures: It is time to be right with God because in the midst of the economic shakings the church will arise and enjoy increased protection by God as we walk in faith, in holiness and in purity and as we learn God s kingdom principles for economics. It is important to invest in Kingdom structures rather than in the world s economic systems in this hour. b. Shakings in the elements: There will be an increase in severe weather patterns, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and other disasters. c. Government shakings: God is going to shake Government. Rulers will bow their knee to the Lord of Glory and dedicate their nations to the Lord Jesus Christ. d. The Government of God kingdom will be established through the apostolic and prophetic authorities in cities and nations.
8. A fresh holiness movement will spring up [in the] church in America. If this does not penetrate the entire fabric of America society, God will once again shake the economy of this nation as in the Great Depression.
9. We will see tremendous transfers of wealth into the Kingdom of God through the ministry of market apostles (those with apostolic anointing for business and other areas of society).
10. Muslim nations of Eurasia will form alliance with the nations to their north for political and military purposes. Pray that God will keep open the doors for harvest.
11. The church will be in key transition period between 2000-2003. During this period the youth in particular will be transitioning into revival. It is especially important for the apostolic government to be initially established and functioning in our cities by Oct 2003 if we are to see the transformations that God wants to release.
12. The Holy Spirit is placing a special emphasis on the northwest [region of the U.S.] for a new revival. It is God's desire for a mighty move of the Holy Spirit to fall on Washington DC and that true revival will touch our government.