Share Your Message with the World:
4 Essentials to Write Your Book
Free Webinar Replay
with Dr. James W. Goll and David Sluka
Available for a limited time!
Discover your unique message and how to begin sharing it!
Do you know you're supposed to write a book... but haven't started yet?
When I (James Goll) ask this question when speaking at conferences, I'm amazed by how many people raise their hand. Even more surprising is that when I asked this question at the same conference a year later, many of the same hands were raised!
I believe you have a unique voice inside of you that needs to get out.
You have a message or story that's aching to be released to the world in the shape of a book.
But perhaps you have encountered one of the following obstacles...
- You don't know how to get started or what to write about.
- You get stuck in the middle of the process with writer's block.
- You have a finished manuscript, but don't know how to go about the editing and publishing steps.
Meanwhile, there are people all over the world longing to read the wisdom and revelation God has given you!
That's why as an author of over 40 books, I am partnering with David Sluka, who has helped hundreds of authors write their books, in a free webinar titled: "Share Your Message with the World: 4 Essentials to Write Your Book."
There is no need for you to reinvent the wheel and risk wasting thousands of dollars!
David and I will be sharing inside tips from our combined decades of writing experience.
If you want to know where to start, what to do when, and how to write a book people want to read, then you won't want to miss this FREE webinar!
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Define your unique message and how best to communicate it with others
- Discover your voice and set yourself up for success in writing
- Partner with the Holy Spirit to conquer writer's block
- Stay encouraged about your work, your message, and your vision for the book
- Create a plan and organize your thoughts, so your book has a cohesive message
- Move forward with clear editing and publishing steps after finishing your first draft
Blessings as you discover your unique message!
Dr. James W. Goll
Dr. James W. Goll
God Encounters Ministries and Goll Ideation
Senior Acquisitions Editor for Chosen Books
For More Information
Phone: +1 (540) 445-1463