China Cashless By 2022 Olympics: U.S. To Replace Cash With Fedcoin?
Dear Elijah List Subscriber,
Yes, you read that correctly. China began developing its digital currency back in 2014, and in April of this year, the People's Bank of China confirmed that electronic payments are being tested in 4 Chinese regions.
Reuters reported that China would implement its digital currency system before the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.
And get this, since testing begun:
- China's digital currency has been used in 3.13 Million transactions worth 1.1 billion Yuan so far
- 113,300 personal digital wallets and 8,800 corporate digital wallets created by their central bank
- And every transaction is monitored – ZERO Privacy.
But that is just the beginning. Crude Oil is purchased using petrodollars. (U.S Dollars)
These 8 countries have dropped using the U.S Dollar for the new Chinese petro cryptocurrency:
- Saudi Arabia
- and the United Arab Emirates
The Yuan is now the first major global currency to become digitized and it's backed by gold.
China May Soon Be Cashless
The United States has no choice but to follow China.
- Congressional banking subcommittees in both the house and the senate met earlier this year again to discuss America's new digital currency, the Fedcoin.
- The Federal Reserve announced August 14th that the central bank is partnering with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers to build and test a digital currency.
When America launches it's Digital Currency, it could be a disaster for your privacy and your wealth.
Grab your Complimentary Gold Guide. Learn How to protect your savings.
FedCoin, Like The Digital Yuan, Will Give The Government A Godlike Ability To Track EVERY SINGLE Transaction.
They will know every one of your purchases and how you choose to spend your money.
Physical cash gives you anonymity when you transact with dollar bills. Only you and the other party know about it.
With the Fedcoin, all transactions will be recorded in a centralized government database.
Everything you do will leave a permanent record for the feds to monitor and track.
- Fedcoin can be programmed so that certain transactions can't take place. For example, If you're overweight, you can't buy sweets. If you have a felony conviction, you can't purchase a gun or ammunition.
- Fedcoin will be programmed to prevent individuals from accessing anything the government deems inappropriate for them.
- If you don't obey the government, your Federal Reserve digital account can be depleted by the click of a mouse until you conform to government whim.
- Fedcoin is being embraced by progressives to make all Americans have just one “universal basic income.”
If you are in U.S. dollars, you should ACT NOW.
China's gold-backed petroyuan may be good news or bad news.
If your savings are heavily in dollars and paper assets like the stock market, consider this a huge warning. On the flip side, there is one asset that stands to gain abundantly: physical gold.
If you don't own gold, now is the time. There is an IRS loophole that lets you invest your retirement savings in gold tax and penalty-free.
The more gold that China acquires for its currency base, the more gold prices go up.
Take Action Now. Get Your Complimentary Gold Guide.
It's been The #1 Most Requested GOLD GUIDE For The Last 20 Years.
This guide will show you how to protect your retirement savings from digitization and how to profit at the same time.
In this Complimentary Guide, you'll learn:
- Why Central Banks around the globe are hoarding Gold.
- Why Gold is up over 40% in the last eighteen months.
- Why Goldman-Sachs forecasts Gold will rise to $2,000 by December.
- Why BofA is predicting Gold will almost double to $3,000 in the next 12 months.
- Why Gold guru Jim Rickards says, Gold will hit $11,000 by 2025.
- Why Gold is the world's most powerful anti-inflation fighting investment.
- You will also learn about the one special account that all wealthy people have and why you should have one.
Grab this Complimentary Gold Guide now before this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity disappears.
For qualified accounts