I always enjoy reading my friend James Goll's prophetic articles...I gain so much from them.
I've said many times that James is a GIFT to the Body of Christ in many, many ways.
His teachings are heavenly treasures and are always delivered "right on time" such as this one about us being in the "season of suddenlies".
James shares this from a recent dream encounter he had with the Lord right before a conference:
Now read about this fresh word and what James "scribbled down" in his latest article! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
A Recent Electric Experience
After returning home from a ministry trip, I was engaged at a weekend conference in my home city of Nashville, TN. The conference was simply titled "NOW." Between sessions, I had come home on Saturday afternoon to rest and pray before I led the closing session on Saturday evening.
My intention was to simply lie down and rest for a few moments to regain some strength. But I quickly fell into a deep sleep and entered into a vivid dream.
In the dream, I saw myself walking down a road and was beginning to get tired from the journey because there was no clear end in sight. The road was long and hilly, and the sky was getting dark and cloudy. Then I came to the top of a hill and the entire sky burst open into color just as the sun was setting. It was an electric moment where vibrancy took over everything around it.
"We must tell ourselves to dream again."
Suddenly I woke up and my bedroom was filled with a "fresh atmosphere," as I heard the external audible voice of the Lord speak to me (not merely the internal voice of the Holy Spirit in my heart), "And Suddenly... And Suddenly... This is the Season of the Suddenlies."
I was invigorated by the encounter and then drove back for the closing session of the NOW Conference. The worship was saturated by the presence of the Holy Spirit and "suddenly" seven different Scriptures flooded my mind. I scribbled then down as fast as I could, knowing I had a fresh word from the Lord to deliver.
7 Key Scriptures Related to "Suddenlies"
1. Malachi 3:1, "'Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,' says the LORD of hosts."
2. Psalm 147:15, "He sends forth His command to the earth; His word runs very swiftly."
3. Isaiah 42:13-14, "The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes; He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies. 'I have kept silent for a long time, I have kept still and restrained Myself. Now like a woman in labor I will groan, I will both gasp and pant.'" (Photo via James Goll)
4. Isaiah 54:1-3, "'Shout for joy, O barren one, you who have borne no child; break forth into joyful shouting and cry aloud, you who have not travailed; for the sons of the desolate one will be more numerous than the sons of the married woman,' says the LORD. 'Enlarge the place of your tent; stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your pegs. For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left. And your descendants will possess nations and will resettle the desolate cities.'"
5. Luke 18:7, "Now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?"
6. Acts 2:2, "And suddenly there came from Heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting."
7. Revelation 22:12, "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done."
After I was introduced, I proceeded to minister this fresh word on the suddenlies of God. As I was spontaneously led by the Holy Spirit, I became the student in the midst of my energized presentation. Understanding was granted to me right on the spot. I was being given a recipe concerning key ingredients needed to create a suddenly in God.
Key Ingredients Needed
When the Fullness of Preparation meets the Fullness of Time it results in the culture or atmosphere where "Suddenlies" come to pass.
1. When the Fullness of Preparation: Consider the example of the lives of Joseph, Moses, Esther and many others. There is always purpose in the preparation.
2. Meets the Fullness of Time: Kairos time—this is a critical strategic time vs. Chronos time—which is a planned calendar time or event.
3. It results in the atmosphere where "Suddenlies" come to pass: When the breakthrough comes it erases the weariness of the previous season, a refreshing presence of the Lord comes upon you and you know that the waiting was worth the outcome result.
Confirmation Through Cindy Jacobs
"And Suddenly... And Suddenly... This is the Season of the Suddenlies."
God will always confirm His word through the testimony of other voices. Here is a word of confirmation from Cindy Jacobs of Generals International.
"God has spoken to me and to different prophets around the world that 2018 will be a remarkable year of God's 'Suddenlies.' When I asked the Lord about this, I felt the Holy Spirit saying, 'It's the year to possess the gates of your future.'
"In order to lay hold of your future, you must be willing to let go of your past. You have to be willing to let go of the disappointment of your deferred dreams. You must be willing to hope and trust again. God is good, and you know it! You must be willing to act—to say 'NO!' to the devil's lies, and to say a 'YES!' to the great promises. So don't give up on your dreams!"
The Message of My Encounter
There are a few distinct qualities that are necessary in the atmosphere for a "suddenly" to occur. We must not quit, but we must keep our hand on the plow and our gaze straight ahead. We must have flexibility as every new birth comes in a form we do not expect. We must not lose our sense of awe and wonder. We must have a longing for the Word of the Lord. We must let go of old disappointments. We must tell ourselves to dream again. (Photo via James Goll)
When the Fullness of Preparation meets the Fullness of Time it results in the culture or atmosphere where "Suddenlies" come to pass."And Suddenly... And Suddenly... This is the Season of the Suddenlies."
Prayer of Preparations for the Suddenlies
Gracious Father, in Jesus' wonderful name, once again we consecrate ourselves to You for Your purposes in our lives and in our generation. Though the road has been long, we know that those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. We choose to cooperate with the fullness of preparation. We long for the strategic timing of the Lord to come. May Your "Suddenlies" come quickly and change our weariness into a new Spring day. We are grateful for the shift of seasons as we posture ourselves for You to come Suddenly to Your Temple with Your manifested presence in Jesus' name. Amen and Amen. (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Prepared for the Suddenlies of God!
Dr. James W. Goll
Founder of Encounters Network • God Encounters Training e–School • Prayer Storm
Dr. James W. Goll is the President of Encounters Network, the International Director of Prayer Storm, and the Founder of God Encounters Training – an eSchool of the Heart. With great joy James has shared Jesus in more than 50 nations, teaching and imparting the power of intercession, prophetic ministry, and life in the Spirit. James is the prolific author of numerous books, including The Seer, The Lost Art of Intercession, The Coming Israel Awakening, Deliverance from Darkness, A Radical Faith, and many others. He has also produced multiple study guides and hundreds of audio and video messages (click here for more).
James and Michal Ann were married for 32 years before her graduation to Heaven in the fall of 2008. James has four adult children who are married and all love Jesus: Justin, GraceAnn, Tyler, and Rachel, and multiple grandchildren. James continues to make his home in Franklin, Tennessee.
To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.