Welton Academy presents the Supernatural Bible School
Ten Reasons to Consider SBS
1. Amazing Price
I have been to countless conferences in the last fifteen years. Approximately 40 percent of those I attended as a hungry person who wanted to learn and grow, and at the other 60 percent, I was the speaker (still hungry to learn and grow). I have experienced the costs of pursuing learning, the cost of investing in one's self and future. Spending $500 for a weekend conference is not unusual (two hotel nights: $200; Food: $50; Registration: $50; Airfare: $200). During this $500-conference, one might receive a total of seven hours of teaching (Friday evening; Saturday morning, afternoon, and evening; and Sunday morning). By comparison, SBS is $495 for a nine-month course that adds up to approximately sixty-five hours of in-depth teaching.
2. Transferable Credits
As well as attending all those conferences for my personal growth over the years, I have also been an avid reader. I have read and studied approximately two hours a day for the last twelve years. Although I do this because I love to learn and find truth, for the vast majority of that study, I didn't get college credit. With this in mind, I want to take the knowledge I have gained and share it in a way that others can actually gain credits! Currently, SBS graduates are able to transfer their graduation certificate to two other institutions for credits equivalent to at least one full year of schooling.
3. Time Involvement
If you can do one evening a week of classes with SBS and save yourself a full year of school at one of our affiliate schools, this is a huge time value. Even compared to taking off time from work and traveling to conferences, SBS is a great way to continue growing week after week rather than in short conference bursts.
4. Gradual Growth
Your spiritual walk is more like a marathon than a sprint. If you want to develop your spiritual muscles, you can't simply workout for thirty minutes on a Sunday morning once a week; neither can you work out for one weekend every three months. Yet this is what many have done, and they expect to have a healthy spiritual walk! By providing in-depth teaching every week, SBS helps develop powerful people.
5. Powerful People
It is our passion to see all Christians operate in the supernatural, know their identity, walk in freedom, and be powerful people. We are not simply aiming at creating pastors and missionaries. No matter what your calling is, you must have a firm foundation in your identity, freedom, and the supernatural. We think long-term and build powerful people. (On a side note: Jonathan is a strong advocate for women in ministry.)
6. Supernatural BIBLE School
We are neither a supernatural ministry school nor a dusty seminary. We have created a unique program that teaches the depths of the Word without becoming boring or denying the supernatural. We are focused on teaching the Bible through a New Covenant Kingdom perspective.
7. Unique Teachers
Jonathan Welton (soon to be Dr. Welton), has been studying toward his doctorate for fourteen years (since he graduated high school) as well as researching and writing books on a multitude of subjects. He is a best-selling author and popular blogger, and he has twice been a guest on Sid Roth's, "It's Supernatural" TV show. He has spoken in conferences around the world alongside other notables such as: Kris Vallotton, Bill Winston, Kimberly Daniels, Chuck Pierce, Barbara Yoder, Harold Eberle,
and Shawn Bolz
. Jonathan Welton is the primary teacher in the SBS, as well as a few specifically picked guest speakers.
8. Highly Respected
Although Jonathan carries a cutting-edge message and perspective, he is in no way on the fringe of the Body of Christ. Jonathan's writings have been endorsed by the who's who of the modern Kingdom-Apostolic movement, including Sid Roth, Kim Clement, Dan McCollam, Patricia King, Randy Clark, Ché Ahn, Graham Cooke, Jeff Jansen, Harold Eberle, Robert Sterns, Gary Oates, Leif Hetland, Andrew Canon White,
and many more.
9. Long-Term Thinking
To be a part of where the Lord is leading the Church in the years to come, we must lay a new foundation in our understanding of the Word. The Word hasn't changed, but some of our understanding of it must change; otherwise, we will hinder our growth and the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
10. Connect with others
A powerful advantage of the SBS is that while you are spiritually growing you are not isolated. You have the opportunity to interact with others who are growing in the same deep things you are learning. You are joining a movement with others who are pressing forward with God.
Click here for more information.