Millions of Americans believe prayer works. Yet the mainstream media tends to avoid the subject altogether.
But our Mind Health Report team at Newsmax Health wanted answers to questions like these:
- Can modern science explain prayer?
- Does praying strengthen your brain and prevent mental decline?
- What benefits, if any, does prayer offer you — physically, mentally, and emotionally?
To this end, the team went out to the scientific and medical community to learn the potential benefits of prayer — and what they found both surprised and excited all of us here at The Mind Health Report.
The results were so startling, in fact, we created a FREE video presentation to share with you exactly what we discovered.
When you watch this FREE video, you’ll discover how prayer actually changes four distinct areas of your brain. In fact, you’ll see exactly how prayer or other spiritual practices increase activity in the areas of your brain that are most helpful to you, and diminish activity in areas that are less helpful — or even harmful.
You’ll also see:
- How a specific amount of “prayer time” per day can help prevent memory loss, mental decline, and even dementia or Alzheimer’s ...
- The #1 prayer pitfall that can actually make you sick if you’re not careful (this is one of the most important bits of wisdom you’ll ever gain) ...
- 47 scientifically proven benefits of prayer, including pain relief, reduced risk of death from heart attack or stroke, lessened anxiety or depression, and more ...
- And much, much more ...
So Take a Few Minutes to See This FREE Video
on the Brain Science Behind Prayer Right Now!
This video sheds light on a practice that 3 out of 4 Americans engage in on a regular basis — a practice basically ignored by the mainstream media.
Please don’t delay watching this. You could get busy and forget — or the video could be removed and you’ll have lost this special opportunity.
Dedicated to your healthy mind and brain,
P.S. See for yourself how prayer activity can be scientifically measured — and how it alters four key areas of your brain. Click here now to take advantage of this special FREE VIDEO about the scientific basis of prayer!