From the desk of Steve Shultz:
Dear Elijah List readers and your friends,
I love this time of the year as autumn leaves begin to show up. At this time each year (specifically this past sundown on Wednesday) we entered into the Jewish New Year. This year, the Hebrew Year, is 5775 (compared to our year 2015).
Some may know that even the numbers of the year (and all numbers) in the Hebrew language are completely full of meaning. You'll be hearing what the Lord has meant through different numbers on the Hebrew calendar year. Over the next few weeks, we'll be sharing words from prophets and prophetic people on what God is showing them for the Jewish New Year (which began on Wednesday, September 24 at sundown). These words are for the Entire earth and HIS BODY – Believers in Yeshua: Jesus Christ!
Here is one word we just received from Todd Bentley. This word is RICH with prophetic revelation. You should put all the words for 5775 together in one place and read them throughout the next 12 months. Pray these words IN. God cooperates with His Body through prayer, faith, and acts of faith. It is His desire to partner with His Children who commit to "pray in" the revelation that He gives.
Be encouraged and ENJOY! And for Jewish People and Christians alike, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"
P.S. This is a MOST IMPORTANT TIME to receive revelation from God. God is literally POURING OUT FRESH REVELATION FROM HEAVEN. If you don't currently receive the Elijah List (it's free) in your email INBOX, please subscribe right now. You don't want to miss the many things God will be speaking to you through his various men, women, and even children! To subscribe go to: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Note from Steve Shultz:
Your support for the Elijah List helps to pay the cost to deliver daily Words from the Lord to you for FREE. You help us by simply purchasing your prophetic and other Christian resources from a selection of over 6,000 products directly from us at: elijahshopper.com.
We appreciate our dear readers and we thank you for supporting your Elijah List staff!
"We Are Entering the Jewish New Year 5775 – Promises Await You"
Prophetic Declarations and Insights: Fulfillment of His Promises!
As I have been praying and studying in recent weeks. The Holy Spirit has impressed on my soul much about what we will enter into this Jewish new year. The Hebrew calendar for this year is 5775. It is very prophetic as we study and start to understand the meaning of the Hebrew numbers.
The Hebrew calendar began the 24-26th of September, with the 2-day celebration of Rosh Hashanah. Rosh Hashanah is the beginning of the new year and it means literally "head of the year" in Hebrew. It also marks the beginning of a 10-day period of prayer, self-examination, and repentance ending with Yom Kippur, which is known as the Day of Atonement.
This festival is always celebrated with apples, pomegranates, and honey. This is a prophetic declaration that we will have a sweet new year and see the fulfillment of His promises!
Let me start with leading up to this word with a vision my wife, Jessa, had 2 days ago in Ohio. We were in worship and she saw angels with gold trumpets. They were blowing the trumpets and out of the trumpets came scrolls which were the mysteries, revelation, knowledge and wisdom of the Kingdom of God.
I know as we prepare to move into this new year, God is releasing the true treasures of wisdom, knowledge and understanding so we can get breakthrough and advance His Kingdom. Those scrolls were impartations and blueprints for Kingdom building.
Prophetic Insights for 5775
Below are seven declarations with prophetic insights about the Hebrew number 5775. Be prayerful over each one.
1. When we see in the Spirit with the revelation of this Jewish new year 5775, we now see that this will be a year of the double portion. It is a season of great overflow, blessing, and provision. It is the number for completion, rest, wholeness, and blessing for this new year.
2. It is the time for the Lord to enter into the house of the open door. It is also a time of nourishment, food, and
the sword (in the natural and spiritual) with the Sword of the Spirit (His Word) being triumphant. There is a cutting away of every resistance to His provision.
3. It is also the year of the Crowned King: An apostolic year of Christ and his Sword with a focus on the 5-fold gifts and apostolic ministry. The Hebrew letter for 5 is "Grace" which also speaks of the 5-fold ministry in the Church. Expect a new release and focus on the gifts of the Spirit because there are two 5's in the 5775 causing this year to be double or double grace.
4. "Watch and see" the Lord entering the open doors of our lives and fill the open doors of His house and His people. He is also watching over His word to perform it. This year is represented with an eye (seer) meaning: watching to see, discerning, understanding and knowing. It's a time for renewed watching and seeing.
5. The Year 2015 is over also overlapping with the Hebrew calendar year 5775. It is also a year of resting in the Lord and resting in the promise. This is the time to enter into the land and possess the promises. Taking back the land is a big part of this year's grace. The unique thing about the year 5775 is this is also called the Sabbatical Year where we rest from all of our works and warfare.
6. This is the year where the Lord enters into us, our hearts, our lives, and His house in a new and fresh way. The Lord will overflow in us.
7. God is entering in to the open doors of our heart and life, and those who open their churches and businesses to Him. It is a time of fresh creative miracles and prophetic overflow! 5774 was the year of the Open Door, and now 5775 is the year of "Entering into" the Open Doors. The Lord will step with you through the doors that have been open. (Photo via geograph)
It will be an amazing season where the double portion of God will come from Him entering into the hearts with an open door and heart to Him. He is bringing the overflow, nourishment, food, rest, and transformation. The Apostolic release will be manifested in a greater way this year and we will take the sword and contend for our inheritances and will see great victories.
Fresh Fire USA
Todd Bentley: Healing evangelist, revivalist, and author, Todd Bentley is the founder of Fresh Fire USA. As a teenager, Todd, an alcoholic and drug addict, had a dramatic life-changing encounter with the saving, delivering power of God. Today, Todd and his Fresh Fire team travel the world to lead the lost into the miraculous, delivered and set free, and launched into the reality of intimate relationship with Jesus. The passion of Todd's life and ministry to the nations is souls and to see others experience the transferable, tangible anointing of the Holy Spirit.
To subscribe to The Elijah List go to: