Address: 18990 Rocksprings Road
Web Site: www.aslansplace.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 760 947 7881
Description: Mission Statement:
Aslan's Place Vision
The Lord's vision for Aslan's Place is to train committed believers in the use of their God given spiritual gifts (especially the gift of discernment) in prayer ministry to facilitate the freeing of an individual from all bondage through the power of the cross.
IMPLICATIONS OF THIS VISION STATEMENT
1. The ministry center in Hesperia will be used primarily as a training location.
2. As persons come for ministry, our goal will be not only to see them set free, but also to empower them and train them to be part of our prayer team so that they can develop their spiritual gifts.
3. Since the priority will be to utilize the facilities the Lord has given us in Hesperia, we will try to limit our travel to outside area to a maximum of two weeks a month.
4. Provide a total healing center.
ASLAN'S PLACE MISSION STATEMENT
The purpose of Aslan's Place is to "untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke." Isaiah 58:3
Luke 4:18-19 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." (NIV)
This will be accomplished by:
1. Training Christians to minister freedom to those in captivity
2. Imparting spiritual giftings and anointings
3. Conducting training events in Hesperia and around the world
4. Pouring our lives into youth who will carry on the ministry of spiritual healing
5. Creating, producing and distributing training and ministry material.
6. Developing and maintaining a website that is freely accessible to the world.