Zion Christian Fellowship
Address: 10405 Sawmill Rd
Web Site: ZionEquip.com
Email Address: HealingRooms@ZionEquip.com
Phone Number: 614-793-8900
Hours: 10am - Noon
Description: Columbus Healing Room at Zion Christian Fellowship is open to the public on the second Saturday every month from 10:00am to Noon.
All are welcome (you don't have to be Christian - Atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus and Jews have all been healed by our team); there is no charge.
The Columbus Healing Room seeks to host the presence of the Holy Spirit and release the supernatural healing power of Jesus to transform pain into testimonies.
When you visit us, this is what to expect:
1) Register in the Lobby of Zion Christian Fellowship between 10:00 and 11:30 AM on the second Saturday.
2) We'll then invite you into the sanctuary for a short time of Worship and experiencing God’s presence.
3) A healing team member will come to you in the sanctuary and take you to one of our healing rooms.
4) A team of 3 - 5 ministry team members will introduce themselves, discuss briefly what your prayer needs are, and ask you what level your pain is on a 1 to 10 scale. The team will then spend a few minutes praying for you. You don't have to do anything, just receive: think Christmas presents!
5) We'll then ask you to check it out, and see how much improvement you've received. Healing often comes all at once, but also many times a little at a time.
6) We'll repeat the process several times, if needed. The team will spend as long as you'd like, up to 20 - 30 minutes, or until you receive complete healing.
In a typical month, we see more than 50% of people leave with major healing. Headaches, bad backs, knees, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, tumors, cancer, deafness are some of the healings we've seen at the Columbus Healing Room.